2023 CHRISTMAS ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Families meeting the following criteria may apply for the assistance. Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Age limit: Infant to 13 years old
If you have applied for any other Christmas assistance programs, you are ineligible to apply for our program,. Screening for applications with other programs will be conducted.
To apply, submit the following documentation (for your children or legal charge only).
- Must reside in unincorporated Sacramento County
- Birth certificate for each child
- Both proofs of residence: Current rent receipt and current utility bill in applicant's name.
One proof of income:
- Current pay stub
- Current SSI verification (print-out)
- Current Cal Works summary (print-out)
- Student Aid verification (cash amount received)
One form of identification:
- Photo ID
- Driver's License
- State ID Card
- Green Card
|# of People Living in Household||Monthley Net income of Household||Annual Net Income of Household|
|8+ Members||$3,886 (each additional + $394)||$46,632|
Disclaimer: Acceptance to the Christmas Assistance Program is dependent on meeting criteria and at the discretion of the Toy Project Staff.
Please refrain from bringing children to the application process, this location is a correctional facility.